The Episcopal Church of the Holy Communion is a spiritual community, which celebrates sacramental worship in the Anglican tradition. The first recorded services were in 1844 and the church was incorporated in 1870. The original church built in 1885 burned in February of 1913, and the church standing today was built in November of that year. In the years of 1970 to 1992, with a registered architect as rector, remodeling of the parish house, church, and sacristy were affected. In 1969, the congregation built a more modern rectory with the help of many donations. Its architecture is a reflection of Gothic Revival style, with a steeply pitched roof and arched decorative windows. The one story brick church has miniature towers at the four corners of the belfry. Moving inside, several works of stained glass art can be found throughout.